Teacher Account Information Page
All links are available and updated regularly in Clever – Clever.com
Elkins Professional Development Request Form Elkins Technology Ticket
TAC (Teacher Access Center) eFinance 20.11
EAC (Employee Access Center)
Teacher Account Information
- *Network- (the password you use to log into the computer at school) the user name is your email address so your first initial then your last name. example: email@example.com . The password has to be at least 8 characters, 1 lower case, 1 upper case letter, and a number and it cannot include your name. To RESET your password at any time, press CTL+ ALT+Delete (at the same time) then select “Change Password”. When you change your network password from your computer on campus, all the accounts that use the network password will automatically update. If you access email from your smartphone or have your Internet browser save passwords you may need to type the new password in those locations. You can also change your password at any time (from any device) in Clever or by clicking HERE.
- *Gmail- (mail.google.com) email address is your firstname.lastname@example.org example: email@example.com, password is same as network password.
- *Tech Ticket- send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or go here to put in a ticket: https://support.elkinsdistrict.org/support/home
*Contact Elkins Technology Department with log in/password problems.
- Password Conditions:
- Minimum password length: 14
- Maximum password length: no limit
- Minimum lowercase characters: 1
- Minimum uppercase characters: 1
- Minimum digits: 1
- Special Characters: Not allowed (including @!#$%* etc.)
- Password History: 6
- Username cannot be part of the password: Yes – example: A user named Janet cannot use the word January in her password since JAN is part of her name.
- Account Conditions:
- Account passwords have to be updated twice a year.
- Account becomes locked after 10 failed attempts or having multiple windows open. Account will unlock after 5 minutes.
- You can ONLY access eSchoolPlus/TAC from school unless you setup a VPN for use at home. Instruction document – APSCN VPN Instructions – is posted on the school website – Staff Resources>Technology Department>Tech Help Resources>eSchoolPlus/TAC.
- Arkansas Single Sign On (to change your password for eSchoolPlus/TAC) :