Welcome to Elkins Primary School!
Countdown to Kindergarten….
To register for kindergarten your child must turn 5 on or before August 1st (no exceptions).
The Elkins School District requires the following 5 items be presented at the time of registration:
- Proof of Residency – You must provide the office with proof that you do indeed reside in the Elkins School District. Only the following are acceptable as proof:
- Washington County Tax Collector Statement
- Copy of lease/rental or mortgage agreement with 911 address.
- Utility bill with 911 address. A utility bill would consist of electric, water or gas only
- Official State Birth Certificate – Verification of the child’s age is required.
- Immunizations – State law requires either documented proof of immunizations or an exemption at the time of registration.
- Social Security Card
- Physical Examination – All students are required to have a physical exam before entry into kindergarten.
It is important that all items be brought on the day of kindergarten registration to complete your child’s file.
Please call the Primary School office at 479-643-3380 if you have any questions.
Note: Forms can be printed and filled out ahead of time or provided by the school office.
Need to fill out a Free and Reduced Meal Application or just check income requirements? Click HERE for online application.