Teacher Account Information Page
All links are available and updated regularly in Clever – Clever.com
Elkins Professional Development Request Form
TAC (Teacher Access Center) Trip Direct eFinance 20.11
(Should work with any browser –
If it doesn’t work with IE, try Chrome)
Teacher Account Information
- *Network- (the password you use to log into the computer at school) the user name is usually your first initial then your last name. example: seiland. The password has to be at least 8 characters, 1 lower case, 1 upper case letter, and a number and it cannot include your name. To RESET your password at any time, press CTL+ ALT+Delete (at the same time) then select “Change Password”. When you change your network password from your computer on campus, all the accounts that use the network password will automatically update. If you access email from your smartphone or have your Internet browser save passwords you may need to type the new password in those locations. You can also change your password at any time (from any device) in Clever or by following this link: https://account.activedirectory.windowsazure.com/ChangePassword.aspx
- *Gmail- (mail.google.com) email address is your email@example.com example: firstname.lastname@example.org, password is same as network password.
- *Tech Ticket- send an e-mail to email@example.com or go here to put in a ticket: https://support.elkinsdistrict.org/support/home
*Contact Elkins Technology Department with log in/password problems.
- Password Conditions:
- Minimum password length: 14
- Maximum password length: no limit
- Minimum lowercase characters: 1
- Minimum uppercase characters: 1
- Minimum digits: 1
- Special Characters: Not allowed (including @!#$%* etc.)
- Password History: 6
- Username cannot be part of the password: Yes – example: A user named Janet cannot use the word January in her password since JAN is part of her name.
- Account Conditions:
- Account passwords have to be updated twice a year.
- Account becomes locked after 10 failed attempts or having multiple windows open. Account will unlock after 5 minutes.
- You can ONLY access eSchoolPlus/TAC from school unless you setup a VPN for use at home. Instruction document – APSCN VPN Instructions – is posted on the school website – Staff Resources>Technology Department>Tech Help Resources>eSchoolPlus/TAC.
- Arkansas Single Sign On (to change your password for eSchoolPlus/TAC) :
- Elkins Website- elkinsdistrict.org - Username is usually first initial & your last name. The user will set the password. If you have forgotten your password click the link “having trouble logging in” on the login page, enter your username and click “reset password”.