Elkins Primary School Preschool Registration and Information
2023-2024 Registration Opens Up On April 17, 2023
ABOUT ELKINS PRIMARY SCHOOL PRE-K PROGRAMS
- There are currently two programs – CCDF and ABC.
- Both programs are income-based.
- The child must be 3 or 4 years of age by August 1st of the current year.
- All enrollments are first come, first serve.
- No enrollment preference for 3 or 4-year-old children.
- All application requirements must be met and all documents complete before a child is considered for the program.
- Filling out the paperwork does not guarantee program eligibility.
- The PreK program follows the district calendar.
- CCDF and ABC program guidelines require PreK students to be signed in and out at the classroom door daily.
- PreK students can enter the building at 8:15 am (no earlier), and checked out after 3:15 pm.
- Call the Primary School Office at 479-643-3380 with any additional questions.
PRE-K ENROLLMENT APPLICATION CHECKLIST
No application is complete until all requirements are checked on the list below:
- Federal Pre-K Application- signature required
- ABC Child Application
- Copy of child’s Social Security Card
- Copy of child’s Birth certificate
- Copy of photo identification of both caregivers
- Current wellness checkup within the last year of August 1 of the current year
- Current immunization record
- Proof of residency – utility bill, current lease/mortgage agreement
- Proof of Income: (one of the following)
30 days current pay stubs
Income Tax Form
Income Tax Form including Schedule C (if self-employed)
- If unemployed:
Current school schedule of 12 or more hours
Notarized statement stating no earned income
- Complete, signed, printed name & dated application (incomplete application will be returned)
***Click here to print forms***
Elkins School District currently has two Pre-K classes. One is a CCDF class, the other is an ABC class.
Click here for CCDF Pre-K Income Eligibility Chart
ABC (Arkansas Better Chance) Income Guidelines 2023-2024
***Pre-Kindergarten Enrollment is on a first-come, first-serve basis. There are limited spaces available. Please be aware that filling out the paperwork does not guarantee program eligibility.*